Friday, March 31, 2006

More really good news

My view of the world is going to change today!!! The doctors have given the orders that they are going to send me home today!!!!

After 11 days in the hospital of waiting for my body to get back in line, things are finally closer to where they want them to be. I still have a battle ahead of me and have to avoid sick people like the plague. But it is another step closer on the road to recovery!

I can't say that staying here has been that bad at all. When I was at home for the 5 days I wanted to do everything, not really giving myself a lot of time to just rest. I was even thinking about going back to work for a few hours tuesday night, the day I was readmitted. Being here at the hospital has given my body more down time and more of a chance to heal. At the rate I was going I probably could have caused a lot more injury if God didn't shut me down. So who is to say what is good or bad. :-)

Good-bye room W639 you have been a good companion with a very nice bed but my body only likes staying in the same position only so long. Hello apartment comfy Chair, Hammock, my bed here we come!!!

No comments: