Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wed (early) Morning update

Word on the Floor this morning is that they are sending home a liver transplant patient today... I will fully believe it when I see it. :-) I don't think the shock of it has fully set in of what that mean yet. They were saying it would be several days waiting for the anti rejection stuff got squared out. I want to see how I do sleeping unattached...

I believe I God has healed me from the inside out and that by his strength this could be a reality. God is doing something good in me.

3 comments:

preyingjaws said...

Had a weird dream about you at 1:30 am. Glad and releaved to read your post this morning.

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like God is doing a lot in you and answering prayers!! That is so encouraging and faith-building to hear. :) When can you have visitors?

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're turning the corner! We all prayed for you at small group last night. Enjoy the pudding!