Saturday, March 18, 2006

Thursday evening Update

Wow what a day 1st full day out of the hospital. And now I am exhausted, I think I have learned some limits.

Today was the first day that I had to go get my morning blood work so the day started early, then to the OK-T3 treatment, which we found that we weren't told that we needed to take some other drugs 1 hour before treatment. The stuff really takes my energy, and makes me feel drained like when you are just starting to get a cold. This to will soon pass, it is almost over.

So then my mom wanted to go to Walmart (They have the electric carts which are great) What freedom but oh how quickly my energy goes away. I think I might be over doing it (again)... I am learning where my limits are, and where God is giving me a little more grace. tomorrow I am going to go a lot slower... This was the most walking I have done, I just move really slow. By 7:00 o'clock I was dead tired but it was to the point were you can't sleep :-(

No comments: