Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday Morning Update

I don't really have to much to report this morning. I had another pretty good night. They gave me this thymoglobuan immuno killer drug spread out over 6 hours while I slept. I got woke up just a few time so other then that I was able to sleep most the night. I haven't heard what my progress is yes lab work and stuff this morning but the last thing I heard was i was heading in the right direction. Maybe that means I will be going home again soon. We will see. But in the mean time I think I am going to try to get another cat nap in before all the doctors and nurses come back in. Mornings are usually pretty full with staff stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Micah, I love you so much! I really pray that you get better. I am praying for you and I know that your Dad is watching over you and so proud of his son for standing tall for God dispite the strong adversity and illness. If I can help, call me. Again, I love you and God's peace! April Hewes