Thursday, March 09, 2006

Spread the Word - we serve an AWSOME God

Spread the Word - we serve an AWSOME God!!!

Prayer really really works! Thank you for all your prayers. The surgery has been one miracle after another after another.

Praise Report:
-Liver was a good match
-Surgery was done 5 1/2 hours average is 8-12 hours
-I didn't need a blood transfusion during surgery
-The breathing tube apparatus usually comes out in the ICU, mine came out in the Operating Room
-Spent the night in ICU all of my levels are doing good and the transfered me out of ICU to the main floor

Prayer request:
-Continue healling and body accepts the new liver
-Drugs work well
-Doctors see what they need to
-I can get sleep and recover my strength
-and others, etc...

We serve great big God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang in there, we all love you... God will take care of you!