Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The adventure continues

Last night I developed a fever of 103.7. It is weird to be that hot. So at 12:30 in the morning my mom took me to emergency and checked me back into the hospital. Because of the transplant everyone was saying it is a good thing that I came in. I am feeling a lot better now, they pulled the last drain that I had from the surgery. Plus they have been pumping me full of antibodies. I have also gotten to have more test done, a CT scan, Ultrasound, liver biopsy, chest x-ray. They aren't seeing anything that is an obvious sign of infection or sickness, but they are wanting to make sure and not miss anything.

Hopefully they won't keep me very long since the fever has broke, and that this isn't another form of rejection.

(Mark 12:30)
30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’

No comments: