Saturday, March 25, 2006

Nothing really new

It is amazing how this time in the hospital has just been not very eventful. The last time everyday there was a noticeable change from the previous. This time the last 2 or three days have all just blurred together. I have gone for a few short walks around the floor. But mostly I have just been sleeping. Today I haven't had an appetite today, nothing has sounded good to eat. My gut has just felt in knots and twisting a bit I have had more cheese and dairy lately, So nothing super out of the ordinary. The pick line is working good so they pulled they IV that I had in my arm, and I guess the big highlight was that I got to take a shower without any IV lines attached to my arms :-)

Overall it was a good day Thank you Lord! I just pray that tomorrow I can do more for you then I have done today.

No comments: