Thursday, March 30, 2006

So that is what sleep is

I actually last night got 4 hours of sleep between getting up. That is a record for me, normally it has been ever 2 hours or so something wakes me up. But last night I got a lot more. I guess that is a really good thing that my body is needing. So far this morning is doing good. It is nice to not have the staples in my belly anymore I feel like I have a little more freedom not much but a little. Last night when I went for my walk, I was ready to blow this joint so for the first time in 9 days I actually walked off the 6 floor and road the elevator to the lobby. What a new view of the world :-) I also earlier in the day walked to the central elevators, something I have only done one other time since I have been staying in the hospital after transplant. I am finally starting to have a little more energy since I have come back. Oh what a wonderful day it will be when I am back to normal, not that I can really remember what normal is...

No comments: