Monday, March 20, 2006

Saturday

This morning I woke up with a song of praise just on my lips I just wanted to glorify God and give him all the praise for what he has given me the strength to make if through. We were able to get several little projects done during the day, and we just took things nice and easy walking trying to conserve some strength. But I had the overwhelming desire all day to go Church Saturday Night. A lot of people said I shouldn't go, but I felt like I really wanted to be there to worship God. So decided to show up a little late after church had started and leave before it was totally over, and surprise a few people. It felt so good, I am glad I went. They showed an italy video, that I have been wanting to see plus the message was what I needed to hear, "Die to Self". God is so GOOD!

No comments: