Saturday, March 25, 2006

Another good night

Well as good as it can be in a hospital where they keep coming in all night for this and that. Last night I got to sleep most of the night not connected to an IV or monitoring device! :-) And this morning they pulled my IV in my arm that I got early tuesday morning when I checked in to emergency. Another cool thing they installed this PICC line in my right arm and they are able to use it to give IV fluids but they can also use it to draw blood out of. A really good thing for me since my veins have tendency to role a lot when they try to poke them. With this PICC it has been easy for them to get my blood out of me.

Php 4:12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

Jos 24:15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micah, stay strong! I know the blessing of the Pic line also. It really saves on being poked! I am praying for you and your mom! I admit, I am afraid for you, but God is good! I love you so much! April Hewes

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me come and visit you Micah, I come to encourage you but somehow I always leave feeling encouraged by you, you are such an awesome disciple of Jesus', to say nothing of how much your humor and your godliness on your blog touches people.
I am praying for you all the time, that you keep your eyes on Jesus in this interesting journey He has decided to take you on.
It's been great to talk to your mom as well.
take care,
Margy