Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday March 10

Where has this week gone it is already friday wow... Time is flying. I am doing pretty good I have now upgraded to walks on my own around the floor. I just got back from about 5 minute walk and 40 minute being upright. Wanted to walk farther but I was starting to hurt more. talking to the nurse the last pain medicine I had was at 9 o'clock so I was well pass due and ready to get some. The next thing they are waiting for me to do is start passing gas. I have been burping and feeling movement in my abdomen but not there yet.

God continues to amaze me how he is strengthening my body. And that I can just sit back hold on tight and enjoy the ride that he is taking me on.

Another really cool thing about yesterday I had student nurse from BYU taking care of me and I was her only assigned patient so able to talk to her most of the day about how big and great my God was and how I could see Him at work in my life and how I want to continue to praise Him and thank Him for what he is doing in my. I also got to talk a lot about the Rock church that I go to. I hope and pray that I can continue to be a witness for Christ and that seeds can be planted and that God can give me the words to say, that he wants these nurses and aides to hear. Pray for Holly....


Any one want to take bets/predictions on when I will be discharged?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad you're doing well again today and that time is passing quickly for you.
I'm praying that you'll be able to eat something today!
My guess is that they'll let you go home Mon or Tues.
God is so amazing...He's using you to build the kingdom while you're recovering from major surgery. How cool is that?!?

Scott said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. God has definetly blessed you Micah, this is awesome. Praying for you to be returning home soon.

:)scott