Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday March 12

Well today started out to be a really good day. The pain meds showed up on time. The blood dude didn't have any problem getting my stuff. I slept pretty good all night considering that I kept getting woke up all the time...

God has a real sense of humor. The nurse that I got today was the same nurse that I had yesterday. So I have the opportunity to shine more for God.

I got up and did a 20 minute walk before before breakfast. I was stiff and sore but still felt good.

I laid back down and I felt a fever coming on. Everything turned super hot.
The nurse came in and took my temperature and said I was at 38.3 but didn't see it as that big of a deal. I didn't agree and so started calling the transplant people to find out if we were missing something. That got more people involved looking at me. They were going to give me an ultra sound and now they decided to give me a CT scan to make sure I don't have a bile leak inside. So I get to drink Gastrografin 30cc off raspberry crystal light in an hour and a half.

The sad thing is they made this decision right as lunch arrived so they said I can't eat or drink anything. I was really looking forward to the chicken broth it was sitting in my room and then they pulled it away :-(

So today my pain has been a lot higher. I have had a fever that I got really really really week and didn't want to move at all. It finally broke just before lunch but my got just wasn't right.

So it has been so far quite an up and down day. But God is still in control and even this is for His Glory!!!!!

No comments: