Friday, March 10, 2006

Yeah my system is rebooting


My internal organs are starting up again and things are moving. I just passed another milestone today. My intestines are starting back up so I will be able to move off of my ice chip diet to liquids soon. I am looking forward to broth :-)

I am amazed at how I am overall feeling. I am able to move around pretty much on my own. SLOW but I can get in and out of bed on my own walk to bathroom, walk up and down the hall. I don't know how this is humanly possible all the nurses are are amazed at my progress. A lot of transplant people that they see are needing a lot more help 3 days after surgery. So I want to thank everyone for their prayers. I can see God's hand of healing on me. It is such a miracle thank you for being part of it.

No comments: