Thursday, March 23, 2006

Another Night in the hospital

I survived another night in the Hospital ( YEAH no late night fever this time.) They started a new does of even more powerful anti immuno drugs and like the first experience with the OK-T3 first hour was the worse, this new treatment did the same thing. I got massive spasms shakes and fever came back for a bit. About an hour later I finally settled down they were able to restart the treatment and I didn't have any more problems. So I got to sleep through the night as good as can be expected in the hospital. They are saying that I will be here for a least 1 or 2 more days watching me and making sure my levels come back down. This morning lab results have shown that my bilirubin score has dropped again and that all my other liver levels are still falling so things are working pretty good if my stupid immuno-system will stop fighting me.

No comments: