Thursday, March 16, 2006

:-( Bummer I lost a message...

I had typed an update reporting my status and when I went to submit it this morning it crashed on me so I lost my really cool message. :-(

So in a nut shell I am doing really pretty good. I made it home, I got a few more hours of sleep at home last night but I still woke up a lot. I feel easily tired if I walk to much, but I press on.

13 Brethren, I count not myself yet to have laid hold: but one thing I do, forgetting the things which are behind, and stretching forward to the things which are before,
14 I press on toward the goal unto the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
(Philippians 3:13, 14)

1 A psalm. For giving thanks. Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
2 Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the LORD is good and his love endures for ever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
(Psalms 100:1-5)

For God's Glory! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Micah,

Good to read your progress! Glad that you are now home where you can concentrate on improving.

Finally remembered to bring your blog info to the computer's location.

Will keep you in prayer. Let your mom fuss over you some. :-)