Friday, March 10, 2006

Still hanging in there, had an exciting morning when the nurse came to draw my blood this morning she was having problems with it. So I started to pass out on her, she didn't like it to much, I think I scared her a little bit. :-) I was a bit scared to, I got super week and tired and was not wanting to move at all. I have had really good service from the nurses and aides, but this morning they weren't up to par with their coworkers. I think they forgot about me for a little bit. But God doesn't! Another part of the miracle at work is the fact that I can have such a peace, that is beyond my own understanding.

I have been able to get more sleep today and feeling better. I just have a pretty week stomach when it comes to stuff poking and prodding in me. So we will just go back to sleep :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the most hilarious story I have heard all day. I am so glad that you are doing so well... Well, except when the nurses try to help you. I am praying for you! Let me know if you need anything!

Micah said...

I can't be upset at the nurses the problem is they upgraded the nurse call system for the floor and the bed unit isn't working right. The hand controller is what I should use to get service. :-) I know how buggy technology is so it makes sense now.