Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Rejection

I though I was doing really good, on the road to recovery, and now the results from the liver biopsy that was taken yesterday came back. Unfortunately it is showing signs of rejection. So now they are going to be pumping me full of more steroids and more powerful immuno-suppressants Not looking forward to that at all. :-(

Lord I don't know why you are taking me down this coarse but I just pray that you can give me the strength to make it through. Because it is all about you and not me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are being held up in our prayers Micah. In spite of your trials, God is shining through you and lifting up others. I know, because your focus on Christ has encouraged me.

Your OS will be "debugged" soon.

Andy W.

Anonymous said...

I got up this morning and read the Psalms on your blog! - Inspiring - God is using you like you don't even know - keep the strength and the faith!

You are in our prayers daily,
Nancy and Tim