Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Morning Update Tuesday March 14

They gave me last night a bigger immunosuppressant (ITCP03???) drug which 45 minutes into becomes really fun with feever/Cills/shaking. It was fun...

My blood counts are all down except Biliruben is staying high so they are going to watch me closely.

The Doctors are confident that things will go well treating with the drugs.
I am confident that things will go well because the creator of the universe has His plans for me.

Ps 20:7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the updates Micah. We have a few people praying every hour with Lauren, all at the same time, and it's good to know what to pray for. Thank you for your attitude and how amazing and faithful you are. It is encouraging.
Sierra