Sunday, April 30, 2006

Micah your out of the Hospital now what?

Just like the famous Disneyland commercial "Joe Montana you just won the Superbowl what are you going to do now?" "I am going to Disneyland..."

"Micah, you are out of the Hospital (again), what are you going to do now?" I am going to go to The Rock Church and worship God!"

Yes as crazy and insane as that sounds that was my number one priority last night. I talked to some friends and they advised me it might not be the wisest but if you do do it, figure out and set your limit then cut that in half, so you don't over extend yourself to far. And wear a mask. I agreed that that was a good way to start small. So we arrived about 7:00 after the music had started (1st song), slipped in the back and Worshiped God! It was wonderful! I have missed worshiping with others! I was giving myself an hour so cutting it in half made it 30 minutes so when the music was over unfortunately we left. I really wanted to stay for the message also but I didn't want to over push myself and be back in the hospital again! So I will have to get the video or audio CD and hear it later. It also help motivate me to leave when I had to go to the restroom. (again :-)

It was also very hard (emotionally) for me because there is so many people that I wanted to see and talk to and thank personally for their prayers but I knew that I didn't have strength for that much. I can't wait till this chapter of my life is past and things can return to some sort of normalcy. And I can return to fellow-shipping and serving with my family. And able to Glorify God for what he has done in my life and how he has grown me over the last 2 months!!!

So for every one at the Rock last night I wanted to see and say hi to you all but couldn't. I want to say thank you! Thank you for your prayers, your love, and support, and worshiping/serving our Awesome God with me! There are great things happing here in our SLC valley that we are part of, and it is so exciting to witness. Not by our strength or ability but because of HIM!

"One life at a time, One world in our Lifetime!" Win, Build, Send.

2 comments:

preyingjaws said...

Micah,
two words for you...

You're Awesome.

good to see you for the brief moment, blessings on getting better.

Later
B

Lisa said...

I second what Brian said!