Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Yes I know I am late

Well, I have good days and some not so good days. Today I would say has been just another day of sleep. I haven't felt like doing anything. My mom is going really stir crazy. She wants to take me out and do something. And me... I don't feel like doing anything walking, eating, working on my computer, just sleeping is about all I want to do. So today I have been a lazy bump in a chair. My mom got the new Frank Peretti book the house less then a week ago thinking that it would take her at least 2 weeks or so to get through it, well she has now almost finished it.

Yesterday we went in to meet with the transplant team. They had pretty good news. My levels continue to come down so that is looking better. And of course they gave me more drugs to take. Now I am on some kind of diarrhetic to cause my body to pass this extra fluid, and they are going to try some sleeping pills to see If I can get more then just a few hours and start getting my strength back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear from...you should teach your mom how to use your blog so she can send us updates when you can't. It would not only keep us up-to-date but it would give her something to do when all you want to do it SLEEP! Hopefully your new meds will help get your body back on track so you can get a good night sleep, so you will have some energy to feel like doing something other than doze.

Your "Mom, I think I'm pg" was great! Love your sense-of-humor!