Thursday, April 06, 2006

Yet another day spent...

At LDS hospital. They wanted to see me again, I haven't been feeling right and just wanting to spend so much time just wanting to sleep. The doctors are concerned so they wanted to see me and determine if it is another battle of rejection (or a continued case of the same thing) or if it is an infection or something else. So once again my arms become pin cushions and I got 3 pokes because just one is never good enough they needed to get two. And because my vein didn't want to work with them they had to poke me a third time to get blood. There was a spot on my incision where some really gross puss had been oozing out and it stank really bad to they wanted to have a look at it (and I wanted them to see it to) to make sure it wasn't getting infected. They said it should be fine, it is just healing up. Then it was off to talk to another doctor who wanted to take another liver biopsy just to see if my liver is healing, staying the same or dying because if it is dying they want to re-list me on the transplant list send me back to the O.R. cut me open and start this whole last month over again with another new liver (at least new to me but already been used before, I really don't like that idea at all)

Lord Jesus, I am getting tired of this up and down roller-coaster ride, when is it going to be over? I am still trusting that You are in control and I just need to hold on to You and enjoy the ride. But my strength has given out long time ago, and now I am trusting You to hang on to me and give me the strength that I need to make it through this, wherever this ride is going.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord remind Micah that NOTHING is going to happen today and You and him together can HANDLE!

Anonymous said...

Praying God's hand of healing on your body, his hand of peace on your mind, and his hand of amazing love on your heart.

Missing you my friend,

Andy W.

Anonymous said...

Corrected:

Lord remind Micah that NOTHING is going to happen today that You and him together CANT HANDLE!