Monday, April 10, 2006

Mom, I think I am having a baby!

So I had an interesting discovery today. I thought I went to get a new liver and I found out I am pregnant. What did they really do to me in the O.R. I have been having the blood test every week but the the pregnancy test hasn't shown I am positive yet. What does that mean? I think I have all the other symptoms though.

-stomach getting bigger, starting to show
-cravings
-moody/cranky
-none of my cloths fit
-swollen feet/ankles
-low back pain
-can't touch my toes
-putting on lots of weight
-no bladder control, going every hour
-expanded hips
-walking with a waddle
-need help getting up
-cant lay on my stomach
-can't get comfortable, ANYWHERE!

Did I miss anything, for those who have been through it?

I just hope I don't have 8 more months of this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Sickness? It just seems like yesterday that your mom was pregnant with you! And now you are experiencing some of the very same symptoms she, and so many of us have experienced...only it sounds like you haven't had the morning sickness or the vomiting...have you picked out any names yet? Hang in there...you are being prayed for!

Krista said...

Good news - your symptoms sound like you've hit the 7-8 month mark, so you don't have to worry about having 8 more months to go! We're praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Micah, I know I am not the most astute person, but I think in biology i was taught that boys can't have babys, and I seem to remember you being a boy growing up. You may want to ask the surgon excatly what kind of surgery he did on you. Love you Micah, April Hewes.

Anonymous said...

Today I'm wishing you peace in your heart and a deeper faith than you ever thought possible. I wish you tiny miracles around every corner. I wish you a world filled with the people, places and traditions you hold closest to your heart.