Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Morning

Well after yet another rough night, bed->bathroom->chair->bathroom-> bed->hammock->bathroom-> chair. I think I did manage to get about 4 hours of interrupted sleep in. 8:00AM comes way to early especially when you just find a comfortable spot and want to stay there for at least an hour. But the hospital needs my blood, and I want to be as good a patient as possible so we can get back on the fast track. The thing that amazes me is I sleep better in the morning then I do at night. I came back home from the hospital and slept till almost one. I still haven't felt like doing anything so it is one movie after another after another. I know I live such a hard life right now :-) If I am not careful I am going to start making everybody else jealous of my life, and they too will want to be cut open and have a liver transplant followed by rejection and mono.

No comments: