Monday, April 10, 2006

Sunday evening

I find it amazing how many days all just start to blur into other days. When I look to see what progress I have made or changes. Things start to get real boring. Another night I didn't sleep well. Another sunday that didn't feel like sunday. I never realized or appreciated fully how much I enjoyed Church activities throughout the week. Not going to Church saturday night or wednesday, or small groups throughout the week or even Friday night live. When some says you can't go it makes it that much harder because I really want to I miss the fellowship with my family. And the it makes it harder when it is your own body telling you that I can't go to church because I don't have the strength or the energy. That feels like a stab in the back, by a close trusted friend. Come on body, get in line start fixing yourself so we can get back to the fun stuff.


Once again it is night time. My most dreaded part of the day. Can't get comfortable, then when I do finally get comfortable insomnia kicks in and still can't sleep. Which only makes me more tired, and then I start to feel sick because I am so tired which makes it even harder to go to sleep :-P I feel like I can't win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that I just read your blog and appreicate the time and energy you spend up-dating it. Sorry you can't sleep especially when your body needs it so badly. Take care.