Monday, May 01, 2006

Bye-Bye water

Oh it is nice to be loosing weight! I can almost watch the pounds come off. Many, many, many trips to the bathroom, but in about a weeks time I have gone from 245 lbs to 207 lbs. I feel like I can move around much easier now. I have been even able to do some things that I haven't done in a while. Yesterday I even got behind the wheel of my car and drove a bit. :-) What a feeing. I also was able to squeeze my extra large fluid filled feet in to my bike shoes and clipped into my bike pedals when I rode for a bit. It felt so good to be pumping my legs again. Of coarse I can't ride to long but it is so much better then laying in a hospital bed.

Overall I am starting to feel better then I have been so I am hopeful that this is the start of the turn around and we will continue to improve everyday.

Thank you Lord!

No comments: