Friday, April 21, 2006

Well another day...

The good news it has been a week that my liver levels have been continuing to come down. So things on that end are good. I am not where they want me to be yet but it is getting a lot closer. But on the bad side I am retaining A LOT of fluid, and that makes everything very challenging. I am now up to 245 lbs, so only my really extra big cloths are fitting. I was at 190lbs, 20 days ago. if it wasn't for this extra mass I feel like I would be doing much better.

Here is a quote I got in one of my emails, I thought was really good.

But there's no point in going over what we can't do anything about. Focus on what we can control - our attitude as we live out our faith. As believers, we know that God has a purpose for our lives and for everything that happens to us. We're never going to change the past, but we can live in the knowledge that what was lost and found in the process of getting to where we are now has become a unique part of who we are and of what God has given us to do.

John Fischer is the Senior Writer for Purpose Driven Life Daily Devotionals.

No comments: