Saturday, April 08, 2006

Been a bit...

Yesterday Friday, I didn't feel like doing anything at all I slept woke slept woke couldn't get comfortable, didn't want to eat. It was not a fun day for me at all. Don't be to shocked but I didn't even feel like getting on my computer or to post anything. The doctors called and said that some of my Liver levels continue to come down and a few of them continue to climb so they aren't sure what is up with me yet. I went to bed the earliest I have in a very long time 8:30. One of the blood test came back that I was positive for mono. Which might explain why I have been feeling so lethargic. My liver biopsy came back that the accute rejection is doing a little better.  My chronic rejection is still there and is still going to be a battle

Today has been a little better. After a very rough night of not being able to find a sweet spot where I could get comfortable, I finally found it this morning at 10:00 and slept till about noon. I finally managed to work up enough energy to take a shower and then my mom and I went for a drive. It felt good to get out. There was a big part of me that wanted to stop by the Rock tonight for church but we decided that that would not be a wise thing in my present state. We did that once before and a few days later I was back in the hospital. Lets not push me over the top again. So now it is once again the dreaded time of going to bed and trying to get comfortable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micah, We at Campus Towers love you and pray for you. You have been such an inspiration to us all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Micah,

Man you didn't have to go and get mono!!! No wonder you're so tired, it is going around a lot though, so not surprising, don't kiss your mom and give it to her!

I hope you have enough energy to get out and see the blue sky, it's so marvellous after all the rain.

It's weird not seeing you at church, hope you will get well enough to stop by some time, I will continue to pray for you.

Do you guys need any help for anything on Easter? Please let me know if I can do anything or bring anything over,
love,
Margy

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE FIGHTING MONO ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE. YOU CONTINUE TO BE IN MY THOUGHTS AND IN MY PRAYERS...