Saturday, April 29, 2006

Well I have some new news...

The hospital is kicking me out again. I have been to rough of a patient on everyone. (Or maybe some one more important needs my bed)

The Doctor is very hopeful about my levels in my liver. And the progress that I am have made. They still don't exactly know the cause of the infection. The guess is just the large amount of fluid retention.

So I am happy to be going home, but at the same time there is part of me that does like the hospital perks and will miss them. The movable bed feet up/head down, head up, feet up, makes it very comfortable, unfortunately the mattress is a bit harder then my liking, so it still gives me back aches. The other thing I really like is the extra large toilet, that in my swollen state of my legs I can fit on it more comfortably. But I think that I a small price to pay to not be woken up at 4:00AM to get some kinda drug.

So hopefully third time is the charm. I won't be coming back as a house guest for a long time. So in 53 days I have spent 28 days in the hospital and 25 days home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great News. You truely are a trooper. Hang in there God is with you every step of the way. May God bless you and your family and keep you strong through this fight. Love ya Eleisha