Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday morning

Well I have finally done it. I have been home longer this time then my previous stay at home. I have gotten to make regular trips to the hospital but it is really nice living so close. The doctors are still concerned about me and my levels so they keep asking me to come back and give more blood and stuff for them to test. I thought I was going to have today off from going to the hospital but I was wrong. I will be going up for more blood work and have the doctors look at me. I slept a little better last night (not by much) so Hopefully I will have a little more energy today we will see.





3 comments:

preyingjaws said...

Yup, feels good to be home watching it snow. Enjoy your day & hope you keep getting stronger.

Anonymous said...

Hi Micah I am glad that you slept better, I pray daily that you will get better soon. I will call and talk to your mom tonight. You and your mom are the best. Hope to see you in two weeks, I still have a cough and sniffles so I will not come to see you till I an better--Carol

Anonymous said...

Hey Micah,
Yuck what a day outside! April?! If you're not going to have any energy, today's the day, huh! No need for energy on a day like this. All you need are PJ's and a good book.
Stay strong
Sierra