Sunday, April 02, 2006

Aren't Pills fun :-)

This morning I have spent a bunch of time refilling my pill organizer and going over my drug list. For all those people that into drugs and pharacy stuff, I am now up to 34 pills a day :-) Breakfast (17), Lunch (3), Afternoon (1), Dinner(10), Bed (3). Some of them I will be on for the rest of my life, a lot of them I will be taken off of in June. But as the doctors watch my levels they keep making changes to amounts that I am taking, so it seems like I am always having to change the number of pills I am taking. I hate taking drugs even pain pills so I guess this is making up for all the years I didn't take stuff I should have.

Prograf --- Immune suppressant
Cellcept --- Immune suppressant
Cyclophosphamide --- Alkylating agent
Urso --- Bile Acid
Asacol --- Anti-inflammatory
Valcyte --- Anti-viral
Sulfa/Trimeth --- Antibiotic
Clotrimazole Troch --- Prevents Thrush
Protonix --- Prevents Stomach Ulcers
Prednisone --- Corticosteriod
Magnesium Oxide --- Low Magnesium Levels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Micah,
hope your weekend went well, I'm sure you're enjoying being at home.
With all those pills I don't know how you even get hungry!
Let me know if I can bring dinner over or anything else you guys might need, besides prayer!
love,
Margy