Monday, May 01, 2006

Big feet...

Oh it is a great to be able to be able to do more. I have been still making frequent trips to the bathroom and watching my water weight mass almost drop off me. I am now down to just over 200 lbs. My knees look like what I am use too and they don’t look like they belong to an elephant. My feet and ankles are still large but I can get them into shoes. I have even been able to squeeze into my bike shoes :-) Yeah!!! It is funny because I get the shoes part way on wait a bit for the water to move out of my foot, then push a little more and it is on. And the surprising part is they are pretty comfortable when they are on. The really fun part is when I take off the shoes and socks watching my foot fill back up with fluid. The skin is so stretched and squeezed for a bit they are weird and prunney. So if the water keeps coming off like it has my feet might be back to normal in a few days. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!
I am so glad you're losing your water, I was thinking maybe this is how evolution would happen (ha ha) and you would be growing gills soon!
I was really looking out for you at the Rock, you're so sneaky! But I'm so glad you guys made it, and you're getting out a little more, I'm still praying for you,
Margy

Lisa said...

How beautiful on the mountians are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"
Isaiah 52:7

God thinks your feet are beautiful, even if they are filled with fluid!