Saturday, May 06, 2006

Today was a really good day

We (my mom and I) made it to church tonight. It was once again wonderful to worship with fellow believers. And tonight we didn’t even get there fashionably late and leave extra early. We were there for the entire service and afterward I was able to talk to several people. There was a bunch more that I still wanted to talk to and say hi to but was not able to. My energy level isn’t up to where I want it just yet. But it is an improvement over where I have been. Thank you Lord for the strength to make it through another day, and that you are continuing to heal my body.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Micah,
I was out of town this weekend so didn't get to see you and your mom at church :(
Maybe you guys can come to Steele's concert on Saturday night, just worshiping all night long!
I'm so glad you are doing so much better, I will not stop praying for you,
Margy

Anonymous said...

I caught a glimpse of you on Saturday night and was so glad to see you at church!! I didn't get to say hi, but hopefully soon.

There are lots of people praying for you. We love you and are encouraged by your faith. :)