Sunday, May 14, 2006

SUNDAY MAY 14
Happy Mother's Day!!

Here we are again... Reporting from our favorite vacation resort in Salt Lake City, also known to some as the LDS Hospital.
I am happy to report that the skies are now clearing and a beautiful rainbow extends over the entire West Wing! The storm that has been raging for the past week has now been seen moving away with the upper airflow.

It has been reported to us from the doctors who have examined our brave survivor, that Micah is recovering well. The infections have been brought under control and with rest he will be returning home soon. The drain that was draining the infection on the liver appears to have only Bile in it now and so it appears that it won't dry up anytime soon. So the drain will be disconnected and capped off and will be watched to see if it fills again or if it naturally drains

We are here now with the survivors of that horrific storm: Micah C______ and his mother, Becky. This has been an amazing story that we have been following along with the last couple of days! This story was brought to our attention by an alert witness of what you both have been through this week. You, Micah, trapped on your air mattress wearing only a life jacket, defenseless against the sharks swimming all around you and just a few feet from you, your brave mother who clung desperately to her Rock struggling against the wind and rain watching as the sharks came in unable to help her son!
Let's talk to Mom first.

Mrs. C______, what do you have to say for your son?
Please, just call me Becky, Mrs. C______ is my Mother-in-law.
Ok, Becky, How about that son of yours!

Oh, yes! I am so proud of him! He has been through so much. It amazes me how strong he has been. My heart broke watching all that he has had to live through with this storm. I questioned whether only his lifejacket would be enough, but
as I have learned "All things are possible through Christ!" Jesus is Micah's life jacket! And sometimes He calms the storm and other times he calms his child! I kept reminding myself that there were many friends and family praying for us and GOD ANSWERS PRAYER! I am looking forward to getting him out of here now!

Micah, what do you have to say about your ordeal? Ow... I don't feel so good right now. Do we really have to do this right now? But thank you for praying, it's been appreciated.

OK, Thank you, Micah.
Let's let him get back to bed now and get some more sleep, and we will now move on to our next Survivor Story...
The sole Survivor of Panama Exile! (Becky's TV Show)
Will it be Terry, Aras Cirie, or Danielle?
Later with more news breaking reports.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Mother's Day Becky!
I'm glad you get to spend it with Micah and that the skies are clearing.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers day Becky. Micah is in our prayers that this will be the last stay at the hospital and he will be able to be home permenantly. I am so glad you are with Micah, you are such an encourager! Your friend Kathy

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Becky! I am praying that you will be going home soon and this is the last adventure to the seas. As always, I am praying for you both.

Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! It's a beautiful day here in sunny Washington...how's the weather in Utah? I'm praying the skies are clear, the waters are calm and you're home again. Take care...

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky and Micah,

My name is Kathy, and I am Becky's Mom.. Not Becky ... Micah's mom, but Becky... Micah's friend. I have been reading your blog and praying for you since Becky came to visit me. I admire your faith and your courage and just wanted you to know.. even in Kentucky... we care... God Bless you both and Becky, keep clinging to your Rock, and Micah, don't ever remove your life jacket.. You are both an inspiration..