Monday, May 29, 2006

So I realized I missed another several days

I didn’t realize that thursday was my last update. Oops Sorry. I am no longer in the hospital. They released me friday afternoon. This was the shortest stay in the hospital yet. I really don’t mind at all, they gave me an IV for one of the tests and never had to use it again, it never felt like it was in the right place, so I was glad they didn’t have to use it, it was going to be painful if they pushed liquid into it. The other highlight of being released friday it was a friend of mine 21st birthday so I was able to surprise them and show up at the party, Yeah Birthdays!

The rest of the weekend can be summed up in two words, sleep, and movies. I haven’t done much of anything except a lot of resting. Sunday I slept close to 14 hours, now that is not all at once I can usually only sleep about and hour or two straight before I wake up for a bit and then go back to sleep. Every-time I woke up I felt just as tired as the last time so it was easy to go back to sleep. I kept going back to sleep till about 4pm sunday. Needless to say not much productive got done. My mom woke me up a couple of times so I could have breakfast and take my pills and then lunch and more pills but I slept the rest of the time. We started a movie but I fell asleep during it. I hope that means my body is just dealing with fixing me and not a sign that I have another infection on its way. I hope the antibiotics they are pumping me full of will take care this internal bug so I don’t have to go back to the hospital again. Time will tell, it is in God’s hands. So in the mean time one day at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Micah,
I guess I've been wrapped up in my own problems and haven't checked your site for a few days, and look what happened! Things start shutting down! I am so sorry that your body and your liver arn't friends yet, I will send prayers all over again,
love,
Margy