Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Yeah work!

Well I am no where near being healthy enough to go back to work regularly. But I do like having the freedom from the hospital that I can go in for a few hours work on some projects get exhausted leave go home and rest!

Yesterday afternoon I was able to find enough strength inside, or maybe it was more curiosity that I went in to the TV station and worked with Denny on getting a new box configured, so we can put callers on the air and control the volume levels. We didn’t get it done enough to put it live on the air for last nights program :-( but we made a lot of progress towards that goal. Their are so many variables and each one has to be just right or the the thing doesn’t work or sound right. Hopefully in the coming week we can get just what we need to make it work flawlessly on the air!

So after about 3 hours I headed home to spend most of the night recovering. I am not looking forward to the coming surgery and all the pain again but I am looking forward to being healthy. And even more than that I am looking forward to Heaven!

2 Corinthians 4:8-5:11
Hebrews 12

The BEST is yet to come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy fo ryou that you got to get out and go into work for a little while. I know that means a lot to you. It is the small things in life that make us happy like working and making a differance, even if you could not use it in that particular broadcast, at least it will be able to be used soon. God bless you Love in Christ Eleisha