Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas.

This Christmas has been really a weird one for me. I was expecting to be back in the hospital, but it hasn’t happened yet. It doesn’t feel like Christmas this year at all for me. We have watched a bunch of Christmas movies that should put you in the Christmas spirit. One thing that I enjoy, or has been one of my Christmas traditions is to go to the crowded malls when you don’t have any thing to buy and people watch. Like window shopping except you watch the crazy people and I am reminded how empty life is without Christ. And He is the reason we celebrate the season! The Hope of the world!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you two! Thinking of you. God bless!

Anonymous said...

All I can say to that is AMEN. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and may great things come in the new year. Leve eleisha oh also very happy to hear you are still out of the hospital

Anonymous said...

I love the photo and am glad you were able to spend Chrismtas at home.
Diane Bowen (Elledge)

Anonymous said...

Hi Micah. We're praying for you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-Bekah B.