Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Micah!

Well, I am now another year older, and 20 lbs lighter So does that make this a good thing or a bad thing? But unfortunately this year I and far more weaker, and sicker then I was last time. Last year, being a busy time for people I got to go out with a lot of my friends spread out over a week and eat at several different resturants and be sung too many times and got to share "birthday" dessert with lots of friends! This year is a lot closer to home and not seeing as many people, trying to stay as healthy as possible and trying not to spend all my energy in one place. This year I get to spend it with my Mom, first time in maybe 6 years.

Year 27 death of the old Micah, does that mean Year 28 will be the birth of the new and improved healthy Micah? Oh I sure hope so!

But I know: Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
and also: Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

So no matter what happens this next year I know that God is still on the thrown and providing for my every need. So this year will be another great year no matter how scary or what the roller-coaster ride looks like now. With God’s help I am going to climb a mountain this coming year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micah, you are amazing, through God, you are reaching height that most of us never will. I love you and I pray for you and "mom". Give her a hug for me, and tell her, I am growing my hair out. Gods peace! April Hewes

Anonymous said...

I loved your picts of the lights, they were great. We all have to remember in life nothing is perfect and remember to enjoy what we have. This past year you have grown more than any of us do in a year, and it is both an honor and a privlede to know you. This new year I know you will continue to grow and share the love of the Lord dispite what may happen during this year. Stay strong, continue to enjoy the small things in life and share the love of the Lord. May God Bless you and give you streangth to continue forward.
love in Christ Eleisha

Tim said...

Micah,

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, and let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

In His love,
Tim Stephan

Micah said...

Thank you for your birthday wishes :-)