Friday, December 15, 2006

Yeah Birthday parties

My mom wanted to give me a birthday party since she hasn’t been able to in so many years. I don’t make a big deal out of party’s or anything. She was planning if we were in the hospital will do ___“this“___ or if we are at home will do ___”That“___. And then there is the famous question what do you want for your birthday. I responded, I want to hang out with friends! I would love be able to get together with all my friends but my energy would never keep up and I would have worn myself completely out and probably ended up sick and back in the hospital. And my apartment would never hold a huge room of friends.

So we had a few people over played some games laughed and I got to find out what was happening in the real world. I am so thankful I was able to have enough energy to have a few friends come over and celebrate my birthday with me. It was a lot of fun and a change from my normal routine. I was worried cause a few hour before I wasn’t feeling top notch and slept most of the day. But with Gods strength we made it!


No comments: