Monday, December 04, 2006

How are you today?

I feel a lot like Utah weather it is always changing, you don’t like what it is doing outside wait ten minutes and it will change.

A lot of people ask me “how I am?”, doctors, nurses, e-mails, others come in through out the day and I have a very hard time answering them. Sometimes I just say yes I am here.

So I decided to write down my many possible answers.
I am:
- tired
- fine/pretty good
- have energy
- have no energy
- ready to go for a walk
- knees going to give out need to lay down
- stiff/sore in my back, pain level 4 or 5
- hungry
- belly is full and bloated
- feeling sick, going to throw up
- need to go to the bathroom
- exhausted need to sleep
- need to get up out of this bed
- wide awake
- sound asleep

and that is all within the last 1 hour. Now times that by 24 and you start to get a picture of my day.

So how do you answer the common question “How are you doing?”

No comments: