Tuesday, October 31, 2006

who is trying to escape?

I have never been one for dressing up for halloween. I like going out as myself. And since we have passes to leave the hospital for a few hours so I can get a break and change of pace from just staying inside all day.

Which one is the costume?

If you guessed the me in street cloths you guessed right. I went out wearing my hospital gown because that is the normal cloths. Every time I put on street cloths I feel like I am dressing up to hide my sickness. For once I could wonder around normal and every one else thought I was wearing a costume.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Keep on brother, know that God is with you and there are folks who are continuing to pray for you. I love it that you can preach the Gospel in a place where others might not be able to get in. I will pray for you in this endeavor.

Until the Nets are Full,
Andy

Anonymous said...

Great pic... how did you do it? Love ya unc J

Anonymous said...

How are things going? It has been a while since I've heard anything.

You continue to be in my prayers.