Thursday, October 12, 2006

Last place I expected to be...

I never thought it was going to happen, before I got transplanted. I thought my hospital stay was a one way street. With me in here till the transplant happens.

But the doctors through a curve ball on me. They discarged me today! I am back at home! :-)

They want me to stay as healthy as possible. But the risk of catching something in the hospital was higher then the risk of sending me home. The same rules all apply don’t get sick! We will call you if something changes.

My back is happy that I don’t have to lay on the hospital bed tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Micah!!
That's got to feel good! There's just nothing like sleeping in your own bed.
Please call me if you guys need anything 631-5107. How's your mom getting through the books. Tell her I realized that the shadowlands one was quite sad towards the end, I had forgotton that until after I gave it to her, but it's the only Christian novel I have!
take care, praying for you as always,
Margy