Sunday, October 08, 2006

Today is a special day...

I don’t know if it is something to be proud of or not. I was counting up days that I have spent in the hospital and today is my 60th day (not all consecutive) in the hospital since march. The crazy thing is I have learned from the nurses and others comming in doing there job, so when a new person comes in and isn’t quite sure what they are doing I can talk them through what they should do. My mom walks around the hospital and there are a lot of people that know her and me, and she is always being asked how is Micah doing. A number of times she has been given a staff discount in the Cafeteria.
I think about what I have gone through and were my natural energy level is at, and where it runs out and amazed that God gives me extra strength I need to make the next few minutes or hours.

No comments: