Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I escaped...

Well for about an hour! We talked to the doctor about how I was going stir crazy here in the hospital and that I wanted to get out this weekend and was denied. He didn’t think it would be bad for me to get away, since we were waiting right now. He wrote a pass so that I could get out for an hour or so if they weren’t giving me any drugs and we told the nurse first.
It was so nice. We were only gone for about an hour. I got to go take pictures of the fall callers. But probably the nicest part was that I was able to sit in a different chair for a bit.
We drove up City Creek canyon, and memorial grove park. And of coarse I had my mom grab the camera so I took a bunch of pictures.





2 comments:

preyingjaws said...

Yeah!
He Gets Out
&
Shoots
&
Scores
Loads of Fall Pixs
(though they are not posted yet, he will)

Blessings
B

Anonymous said...

Micah, your pictures are amazing! I hate to say this, but you are better then your dad was. He would be blown away too! Wow Micah, you have a real tallent. You have to keep going, so the world can enjoy your gifts! April