Friday, October 20, 2006

Status (since it has been a while)

I am still in the hospital. God Is still on His thrown in control of this entire situation. I have been learning a great deal of patience, and learning to give God the control of things I want to be in control of, but I can’t be. I continue to trust that All things are going to work out for good.
I have found an interesting mission field that I never expected to go to. Being in the hospital and talking to the nurses and aids about my story, they are amazed at how I can remaining so positive, most people turn sour, bitter and grumpy. I am able to tell them that Christ in me is giving me the strength and patience that I need to endure this long adventure.


My body fat, and muscles are basically all gone. I am a shadow of the man I used to be. I am now down to 160 lbs. and that is still with extra fluid in my belly. Hopefully I will be able to build my muscles back up better then before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Micah,
Man you are getting skinny! Do you want me to bring you some chicken noodle soup? I am so glad you are sharing your faith with the nurses there, if one person gets saved then it's all worth it right?
still praying for you, will try to come back up to see you some time soon,
Margy