Wednesday, November 01, 2006

So much for daily outings

I have had passes to wonder around but today they took them away so no more walking around in the world outside of these of these four walls. Now I need to find something to fill my my time while we wait.

Yesterday when we went out we had a little more fun and excitement than I had planned for... I saw a picture of the mountains and I had my mom pull off on the side of the freeway so I could get a picture. On the way over to the side of the road we hit some roadside debris, when we got back up to speed we started hearing noises, and a bit later when we stopped at a light we found had a flat tire. Right when I was suppose to be back in the hospital to get the next set of drugs and IV junk. We called for help and Denny my boss at the TV station was on their way to lunch and was right around the corner. So they were able to stop help my mom change the tire and take me to the hospital. Thank you Lord for providing once again for our needs.

So was it worth stopping for the picture?

No comments: