Friday, October 06, 2006

Lasix of fun...

My belly fills smaller or at least from the inside less presure maybe. They were thinking of TAPping me again. :-( I don’t want another hole in my belly. Isn’t 3 TAPS plenty in a week. My labs are showing that my kidney is doing a little better so the levels are closer to normal. Which means that they give me lasix and it wouldn’t have ill effects. IV & pills 100mg wow! I lost track of how many times I have gone to the bathroom. 4 times an hour maybe. Bye-bye fluid.
My belly still is extra large but in many I fill a lot lighter. I can move a little more quickly, with my center of mass changed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Micah,

It was really great to see you and your mom yesterday and spend some time with you. Your photos are amazing!

I have added you to two more prayer lists and will be lifting you up to Jesus for His comfort and direction.

Hang in there,
Margy

Anonymous said...

brother just wanted you to know I miss you and we are praying for you! may God get the Glory!
Andy Bird