Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fun while it lasted...

Well this fills like a very familiar song. I checked out thursday and sunday I am right back in. Yes unfortunately I am back in the hospital (again) that is 23 days in/27 days out. And this is my 10th time being checked in since march.

So while I was at home I did get to enjoy 1 night of really good sleep only woke up once and then right back to bed. Got to walk around smiths market place looking at new eye candy and tempting me to buy buy buy it is only 9.99 or 19.99 or 129.00 and it is on sale. But in the end I decided that I didn’t really need it. And the 2 things that I was really looking for and probably would have bought they were out of. Lucky me, bank account/budget wins yet another round of the I wants.

The rest of the time at home was spent pretty much the same as it is in the hospital. Sitting watching (in a very comfortable recliner, at least it starts out that way) TV with my mom, taking tons of drugs, trying to decide what in the world I am hungry for, going to the bathroom, and last but not least sleeping.

So now that I am back in the hospital I expect not much will change. Same old routine no sleep, bad food, and lots of pain cause I am not moving. Yippee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, that's too bad you didn't get to stay out longer, but any change of scenery is probably appreciated huh!
still praying every day for your liver,
Margy

Anonymous said...

hey micah, just a reminder that you are loved and prayed for daily!