Friday, September 01, 2006

Zoo fun anyone?

I know it is last minute, and most normal people have work or school on fridays but I am thinking of, (and hoping my body will let me) going to the zoo for a few hours today. I am thinking 11:00ish-3:00ish and then force myself to go to work afterwards for a few hours. I haven’t been able to reliably make it to my goals so we’ll see how today goes.

My entire reason for going is I want to have some new subjects to shoot with my camera, and be able to say I did something more this summer then just sit in a chair inside. So if you are one of those strange people that woke up today with the thought I have nothing to do and would like too also try going to the zoo give me a call or e-mail me.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hope you had fun and were able to get some good pictures!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you made it out. I hope you had a great time and got some good pictures of Gods beutiful creatures. God bless you. Eleisha