Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I am back...

I have been re-admitted to the hospital again. Unfortunately it was not because of a phone call say we have a liver for you. This time my mom called the transplant coordinator to let her know that I am not doing so good. She was worried that I wasn’t eating, and sleeping all the time, she wanted someone to look at me and see what she was seeing. The coordinator talked to the doc and they decided to admit me cause it sounded like I was becoming dehydrated. The have also decided that they want to poke another hole in my belly and drain a bunch of this excess fluid, checking for infection or anything else. So unfortunately I am not going to be able to help with tonight’s live program (Sorry Denny)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Micah, I know it must be hard to stay possative when you are being poked all the time and feeling so ill. But know that you are thought of often and prayed for everyday. May God bless you and give you streagth to keep fighting. Love ya Eleisha

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

This song came up on my iPod today while I was cleaning and it made me think of you...

This is my anthem, this is my song, the theme of the stories I've heard for so long: God has been faithful. He will be again. His loving compassion, it knows no end.

God is faithful, even when we don't think we can see it.