Thursday, September 14, 2006

Still sick

So I am sure you have been wondering where I have been since I haven’t updated anything. I wish I could say I have been doing something very active and feeling really good. But that is not the case.

My health has gone down hill a lot this week. Monday my blood labs came back with my t-bil levels are still higher then it has been. So they recalculated my meld score and now I am at 25. (I was about 17 on the prior transplant) It puts me at number 2 on the transplant list. They think by next monday I will be even higher. But in the mean time while I wait I get to enjoy my stomach being very extended and painful, my skin is very yellow, and the spiders inside my skin are coming back also. I have been fighting so many low grade fevers I have loss count. Almost every part of my skeleton hurts, and you can’t forget that I have no energy either. I know that God is taking me on this coarse for some reason I don’t know why, I just hope it ends quickly

I am glad I can turn it over to him and trust that He will work all this for his Glory!                

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micah, I admire your trust in God through such a long hard process. You are in my prayers. -Kelly Konopa

Anonymous said...

Micah, hang in there, the Healer is right beside you. WE LOVE YOU and are praying for you to. God's peace be upon you... the kind the world doesn't understand.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry things are not going that well, I pray this trial in your life will be over soon. There is alot of things in life that happen that we may not understand why, but we have to keep in mind that god has a master plan for us all and he will cary us through anything. I love you and am praying that you can heal soon. May God bless you and give you the streangth you need.

Anonymous said...

Hey Micah,
Well I don't actually "know" you, but I did remember seeing you at the camp Utaba overnighter...I came across you profile, and read some of your blogs. I can't believe what a strong person you are! Your faith and love for God shines through, even in hard times...I admire that! You're on my heart and in my prayers.-Lisette Perrault